Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I think the guy has a problem placing his decimal points properly. This was his info on the tweets:
Up for auction a pair of nice quality, like new, Infinity 37.5" round tweeters...
If this is accurate, those three foot tall tweeters are rare enough to command the $4.5k asking price. Otherwise, he meant to put 3.75" tweeters with a $45.00 starting bid.
Hah!!! I was right... did you see that he changed his ad? Much better now. I love those tweeters, BTW. They sound real nice! I'd buy them, if I had a use for them.