zr1gary
Well-Known Member
I think this ad was on here, or at least referenced a couple of years ago.
Thought some newer Marantz folks...and younger crowd, might enjoy it.
I remember seeing it back in the 70s...in fact, what made me think of it was looking through a 1974 FMGuide Magazine today...and there was that sorry looking 2270 looking back at me.
Anyway...for those who have seen it...and those who have not and will be amazed at the build quality of the Marantz gear.
Enjoy:
http://picasaweb.google.com/zr1gary/MarantzOnFire/photo#5163991773051448866
Thought some newer Marantz folks...and younger crowd, might enjoy it.
I remember seeing it back in the 70s...in fact, what made me think of it was looking through a 1974 FMGuide Magazine today...and there was that sorry looking 2270 looking back at me.

Anyway...for those who have seen it...and those who have not and will be amazed at the build quality of the Marantz gear.
Enjoy:
http://picasaweb.google.com/zr1gary/MarantzOnFire/photo#5163991773051448866