channing2810
New Member
I have been looking all over for someone that knows about the Maas-Rowe Carillon Systems in Charlotte, North Carolina Where I Live to talk to Live in Person because I would like to Hear the 8 Bell Peals, 16 Bell Peals, Angelus Chimes and Funeral Bells Live in Person I also would like to talk to someone that knows about the Maas-Rowe Carillons Live in Person because I have some questions the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems like the RA-3 remote, and how times are set for like playing music etc. I Have had no luck in Finding someone that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems in North Carolina to Talk to and have had know luck in Getting Someone to Contact me.These are my questions I have about the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems
1. Does anyone know anyone that works with Maas-Rowe Carillon Systems or On Maas-Rowe Carillon systems that I can talk Live in Person to because the People at Maas-Rowe in California are afraid of talking to me because of my autism and because of the Odd things I Have about me with my Autism?
2. Does anyone know How I can be able to Hear things like the 8 Bell Peals, 16 Bell Peals, Angelus Chimes and Funeral Bells from a Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 carillon system in Charlotte, North Carolina Live In Person IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME?
3. Does anyone know what the RA-3 Remote for a Maas-Rowe Carillon system Does?
4. Does anyone know something about How things like the Music playing times and things like the angelus chimes and Funeral Bells in a Maas-Rowe Carillon system is set
5. Does anyone know if the music in a Maas-Rowe Carillon can Play Manually other than at the automated time?
6. Does anyone know what the difference between specific song play, Sequential Play and Random Play in a Maas-Rowe Carillon mean?
7. What Will a Maas-Rowe Carillon system do if you want to a Regular Music CD in the CD Player I would Love to Hear this Live In Person IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME.
If you know someone knows anything about Maas-Rowe Carillon systems that can come to Charlotte, North Carolina and Talk to me Live in Person I WOULD APPRECIATE IT or If you can help me find someone in Charlotte, North Carolina Please Have them get in touch with me. Please Message me if you can Help me:
1. Does anyone know anyone that works with Maas-Rowe Carillon Systems or On Maas-Rowe Carillon systems that I can talk Live in Person to because the People at Maas-Rowe in California are afraid of talking to me because of my autism and because of the Odd things I Have about me with my Autism?
2. Does anyone know How I can be able to Hear things like the 8 Bell Peals, 16 Bell Peals, Angelus Chimes and Funeral Bells from a Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 carillon system in Charlotte, North Carolina Live In Person IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME?
3. Does anyone know what the RA-3 Remote for a Maas-Rowe Carillon system Does?
4. Does anyone know something about How things like the Music playing times and things like the angelus chimes and Funeral Bells in a Maas-Rowe Carillon system is set
5. Does anyone know if the music in a Maas-Rowe Carillon can Play Manually other than at the automated time?
6. Does anyone know what the difference between specific song play, Sequential Play and Random Play in a Maas-Rowe Carillon mean?
7. What Will a Maas-Rowe Carillon system do if you want to a Regular Music CD in the CD Player I would Love to Hear this Live In Person IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME.
If you know someone knows anything about Maas-Rowe Carillon systems that can come to Charlotte, North Carolina and Talk to me Live in Person I WOULD APPRECIATE IT or If you can help me find someone in Charlotte, North Carolina Please Have them get in touch with me. Please Message me if you can Help me: