• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

really sweet tube amp on ebay- hurry!

Register to hide this ad
Gone!

It was just $40 when I posted about it. It closed at about $93. A fair price IMO. This Sears intergrated amp looked pretty nice. Did anyone here get it? Winner was raytclark.
 
Sears / Silvertone integrated

Rob,

Do you know this particular unit, or just have a fond spot for stereo 6BQ5 amps? I'm asking because I have a similar unit (see photo) with 6bq5s, 7199, 12ax7. I have never fired it up -- but it's another unit I don't really need! Maybe you're the guy???

Shamelessly hawking to downsize,
Tubino

Soon to be listed on ebay:
It's Heathkit time!
Unbuilt Heathkit W6
Heath PT-1 (2)
Heath WA-P2 (3)
...
 
Tubino,

I just recognize the fact that 6BQ5's in both SE and PP can sound really sweet when properly fed. The amp I found on ebay looked like a quality unit.

I actually have a pair of Heathkit EA-3's that I've personally modified, so for P-P 6BQ5 power I don't need any more amplifiers. In the 6BQ5 SE arena I have a sleeper Magnavox stereo amp pulled from a thrift store console.

Try your luck in the "For sale/swap" forum, maybe an AK'er will be interested in your surplus.
 
Back
Top Bottom