• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Recap leads in MD for Fisher 700t

Guthbrandr

New Member
Hi everyone,
I have a Fisher 700t that was my grandfather's that I am most certain has not been touched in 56 years. I'm really hoping to get it restored as I miss the man dearly and this keeps the memories going as some of his favorites play over it.

I'm having a hard time finding a place that will do a full recap. I'm planning to bring it to just audio up near Baltimore, but they won't do a full recap. Anyone have any leads who I might talk to about paying for their services?

Thank you so much
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi everyone,
I have a Fisher 700t that was my grandfather's that I am most certain has not been touched in 56 years. I'm really hoping to get it restored as I miss the man dearly and this keeps the memories going as some of his favorites play over it.

I'm having a hard time finding a place that will do a full recap. I'm planning to bring it to just audio up near Baltimore, but they won't do a full recap. Anyone have any leads who I might talk to about paying for their services?

Thank you so much
May not need a full recap ! Most techs I’ve talked to prefer to change only what needs to keeping the system as close to oem as possible
 
Back
Top Bottom