• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Here is one of my A-91D's

P1.JPG


P2.JPG
 
Here are some Philips preamp and amp nudies
 

Attachments

  • PICT0087 [640x480].JPG
    PICT0087 [640x480].JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 348
  • PICT0089 [640x480].JPG
    PICT0089 [640x480].JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 234
  • PICT0124 [640x480].JPG
    PICT0124 [640x480].JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 310
  • PICT0126 [640x480].JPG
    PICT0126 [640x480].JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 290
Yamaha MX1000 & 1000u

Hello AK Members,

I had a great phone conversation with someone I located while searching for a good Yamaha service technician, who is also a member here. Todd was friendly and very helpful and invited me to check AK out, so here goes! I love vintage Yamaha gear and have owned quite a few amps. Here are some nudies of my MX1000 & 1000u. While I've heard that the 1000 is better than the 1000u, one thing I've noticed is that the "u" version has a larger power supply. I'd love to listen to a B1 V-FET. I think that the big M series are hard to beat for the money and performance. Thank you Todd!
 

Attachments

  • MX-1000u pics for Brennan 001.jpg
    MX-1000u pics for Brennan 001.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 148
  • MX1000 009.jpg
    MX1000 009.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 184
  • MX1000 030.jpg
    MX1000 030.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 189
  • MX1000 029.jpg
    MX1000 029.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 170
  • MX1000 026.jpg
    MX1000 026.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 469
gonzomeep said:
Hello AK Members,

I had a great phone conversation with someone I located while searching for a good Yamaha service technician, who is also a member here. Todd was friendly and very helpful and invited me to check AK out, so here goes! I love vintage Yamaha gear and have owned quite a few amps. Here are some nudies of my MX1000 & 1000u. While I've heard that the 1000 is better than the 1000u, one thing I've noticed is that the "u" version has a larger power supply. I'd love to listen to a B1 V-FET. I think that the big M series are hard to beat for the money and performance. Thank you Todd!

Hiya Gonzomeep, nice kit ya got there! Welcome to AK!
 
Warm Welcome

Thank you very much! Great forum you all have here. I like the no-non-sense Moderation rules too. I see you have an M80, great amp!!! Gotta get mine fixed, the first M that ever broke on me, but i still love it!
 
gonzomeep said:
Thank you very much! Great forum you all have here. I like the no-non-sense Moderation rules too. I see you have an M80, great amp!!! Gotta get mine fixed, the first M that ever broke on me, but i still love it!

Your M-80 is definitely worthy of getting fixed and back into action. Let me know if you need the schematic.
 
Thank you

I appreciate that. I bought the CD-ROM and paper schematics off ebay awhile back in hopes I would find someone to do the work. I can't seem to find anyone in SoCal that can handle the job, so far at least.
 
gonzomeep said:
I appreciate that. I bought the CD-ROM and paper schematics off ebay awhile back in hopes I would find someone to do the work. I can't seem to find anyone in SoCal that can handle the job, so far at least.

Look around here a little bit, you'll find several folks who are extremely qualified to work on that beast :)
 
Indeed wow :) He is truly gifted. He'll be giving the case of my G-8000 the "treatment" shortly. :thmbsp:
 
Here a Sony TA-E88B.
 

Attachments

  • TAE-88B_f.jpg
    TAE-88B_f.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 330
  • TAE-88B_b.jpg
    TAE-88B_b.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 174
dirty pics!!!!!

Made ya look, didn't eye!!:smoke:
 

Attachments

  • That's just NASTY.jpg
    That's just NASTY.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 383
  • one hairy rascal.jpg
    one hairy rascal.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 349
Technics SE-9060se amp

Here is a mighty mite. The Technics SE-9060.
 

Attachments

  • whizzer 1234 006.jpg
    whizzer 1234 006.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 328
  • whizzer 1234 004[1].jpg
    whizzer 1234 004[1].jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 523
Back
Top Bottom