• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Recent pick up Harman Kardon Five Twenty

rotobadger

Suffering AZ Cardinals Fan
Subscriber
Couldn’t pass up on this little amp for $125 locally.

Harman Kardon Five Twenty.

I’m actually very surprised at how great it sounds. And it’s very cool looking as well. Seems to have plenty of power.

Only two grips are a buzzing transformer (I’ll look into it) and only one aux input.

Otherwise, a surprising gem that, up until a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t know existed.

Very fun little amp!IMG_1882.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Harman Kardon Five Twenty.

I’m actually very surprised at how great it sounds. And it’s very cool looking as well. Seems to have plenty of power.

Only two grips are a buzzing transformer (I’ll look into it) and only one aux input.

Otherwise, a surprising gem that, up until a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t know existed.

Very fun little amp!

More info, a few more photos, and some ads (top of thread) on your Harman Kardon Five Twenty here.
 
Back
Top Bottom