uwekronberg
New Member
Hello everyone
I would like to replace the defective lights in the Pioneer QX-747, namely the ones for the displays AUX, PHONO, FM .... So NOT the lights for the scale lighting (Pilot lamp 8V, 0.3 A). -
I am looking for a suitable LED replacement.
There are quite expensive sets. I don't want to buy them.
The service manual does not give much information about the wired lights (see page 35) or are they the 6V, 30mA (AEL-006-0).
Has anyone ever done this before and which LEDs with which size (3mm??) and values (6v, 30mA) do I need. Hints on suitable pre-wired variants with possibly necessary series resistors would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance + pre-Christmas greetings
Uwe
I would like to replace the defective lights in the Pioneer QX-747, namely the ones for the displays AUX, PHONO, FM .... So NOT the lights for the scale lighting (Pilot lamp 8V, 0.3 A). -
I am looking for a suitable LED replacement.
There are quite expensive sets. I don't want to buy them.
The service manual does not give much information about the wired lights (see page 35) or are they the 6V, 30mA (AEL-006-0).
Has anyone ever done this before and which LEDs with which size (3mm??) and values (6v, 30mA) do I need. Hints on suitable pre-wired variants with possibly necessary series resistors would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance + pre-Christmas greetings
Uwe