Hi All,
You may have seen in one of my other posts that I just purchased a 1 owner 1954 Grey Grease bearing Garrard 301. Before I get into plinth and arm, I'd like to get some recommendations on where to send if for a cleaning , re-grease, springs, in order words, complete rebuild....
Also, I have an original template for the plinth top , but am looking for a multi layer plinth blueprint/drawing... The one that is made to fit snugly around the motor.... Ever inside layer is cut differently, smallest cut out at the top. Have seen em... But can't find any dimensional drawing.
Thanks all~
more ??? to come.
You may have seen in one of my other posts that I just purchased a 1 owner 1954 Grey Grease bearing Garrard 301. Before I get into plinth and arm, I'd like to get some recommendations on where to send if for a cleaning , re-grease, springs, in order words, complete rebuild....
Also, I have an original template for the plinth top , but am looking for a multi layer plinth blueprint/drawing... The one that is made to fit snugly around the motor.... Ever inside layer is cut differently, smallest cut out at the top. Have seen em... But can't find any dimensional drawing.
Thanks all~
more ??? to come.