BlueLight758
New Member
Hello from Powell, OH! I searched the forums and couldn't find anything related to this, so am posting here.
For those of you in the central Ohio area, any recommendations on repair shops in this area (and/or AKers that do this work as a side business maybe)? Like many of you, I've gotten the vintage bug bad (or good, depending on your perspective), and I'm starting to learn some of the real basic stuff myself but would like some thoughts on places to take things--primarily receivers--for work.
I'm also interested in whether or not there's a regional AK group in this area. I didn't see anything on the Regional Groups thread, so if there is one (or interest in one) please let me know.
Thanks and have a great day.
For those of you in the central Ohio area, any recommendations on repair shops in this area (and/or AKers that do this work as a side business maybe)? Like many of you, I've gotten the vintage bug bad (or good, depending on your perspective), and I'm starting to learn some of the real basic stuff myself but would like some thoughts on places to take things--primarily receivers--for work.
I'm also interested in whether or not there's a regional AK group in this area. I didn't see anything on the Regional Groups thread, so if there is one (or interest in one) please let me know.
Thanks and have a great day.