• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Record shop in Chester NJ

Chip Polk

Member
I hope I'm not breaking any commercial rules here but I wanted to give a plug for a new-and-used record and CD store in Chester, NJ, called Penny Lane. I was there today and found some very cool stuff.

No idea if the prices were good vs. other places but the albums were things I really haven't seen elsewhere. One was a German LP pressing (new) of Santana's Abraxas and another was a 1980s vintage Rockville LP from the UK.

Some old magazines and posters in there, too.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom