• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

refoaming JBL lancer 77's

ekmanning5

Time has told me...
Now that I've done my first refoaming job, I'd like to tackle my JBL Lancer 77's. Does anyone know where I can pick up the proper surrounds (and what are they called?). I've searched e-bay and came away a little confused. Also only one of the 4 surrounds is cracked. Is it recommended that I do all four anyway? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
ekmanning5 said:
Also only one of the 4 surrounds is cracked. Is it recommended that I do all four anyway?

Yep. All of them.

I am sure someone else will respond with a surround source.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom