• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Refoaming speakers CS-G201WAII

JEdsel

New Member
Hey all. Just did my first refoam on a Goodwill find. I learned the hard way on this one. Got the speakers for $10 and ordered the refoam kit from simplyspeakers.com. Centering by feel is for the birds lol. I was saved by this group. I had a horrible scrub and after reading though your posts i figured out how to unglue the foams from the frame and shim the speakers using some old cassette paper inserts. Turned out great on the second try. Thank you all for sharing your wisdom. If anyone wants to know what worked for me it was definitely using the shims... From now on thats it for me. These sound great now thanks to you all.
 
Register to hide this ad
Happy ending....

Look out though 'cause now, you are on the road for refoaming many, many others.
 
Back
Top Bottom