Does anyone know of a file that has all the important Rega dimensions, those of a Planar 2 for example?
I'd like to get a PDF or other Vector file if possible.
I know it's easy to get the motor to spindle center to center figure, and also the spindle to tonearm pivot distance as these are published around in lots of places. I am also wondering about the cutout for the motor though and the depth of that, or rather thickness remaining of the top plinth which is more important as the motor mounts underneath and the spindle has to protrude the right amount. Depth depends obviously on the plinth thickness..
I'd like to get a PDF or other Vector file if possible.
I know it's easy to get the motor to spindle center to center figure, and also the spindle to tonearm pivot distance as these are published around in lots of places. I am also wondering about the cutout for the motor though and the depth of that, or rather thickness remaining of the top plinth which is more important as the motor mounts underneath and the spindle has to protrude the right amount. Depth depends obviously on the plinth thickness..