Snowball2282
New Member
I have a Rega R200 on a planer 2 that I've been using for a few years now. Recently, one or both channels began cutting out intermittently. The issue would disappear when I would jostle the main output cables. Now, I'm getting almost zero sound.
When I purchased the table, the main cables had been replaced by the previous owner. There was a shrink tape about 3" from the bottom of the arm base. I figure this connection has gone bad.
I'm looking to have the main cables replaced entirely instead of just splicing on new cables, and I expect this task is beyond my skills.
Does anyone have any suggestions for shops that can do this type of repair? I'm located in Detroit, but willing to ship it for repair.
Thanks!
When I purchased the table, the main cables had been replaced by the previous owner. There was a shrink tape about 3" from the bottom of the arm base. I figure this connection has gone bad.
I'm looking to have the main cables replaced entirely instead of just splicing on new cables, and I expect this task is beyond my skills.
Does anyone have any suggestions for shops that can do this type of repair? I'm located in Detroit, but willing to ship it for repair.
Thanks!