• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Repair Techs in the Sacramento, CA Area?

ranf1970

Life without music would be a mistake.
Subscriber
Hey AKers,

Hope this finds everyone safe and healthy. I'm looking at getting a Yamaha CA 2010 and other vintage equipment looked at and repaired and I was just wondering if the are any recommendations for techs out here in the Sacramento area?

Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
Given CA is currently at 14k covid19 and going bananas, now might not be the time.

But I too hope all is well in CA.

Given everyone is hunkered down I'd suggest using the amazing database of troubleshooting and repair here at ak to use since your locked at home.

But beyond that maybe you find someone.

Stay safe.
 
Sorry, I meant this was something for reference for the future.

I've been at home with the family for the last few weeks trying to prevent anything from happening to them or anyone around us.
 
The only one I ever used was Luis at Stereo Advisor but he moved to Modesto. Check Sacramento CL under electronics.
 
Back
Top Bottom