• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Replacement for Infinity CC3 Center Speaker

pacioccoj

New Member
I just picked up a set of 2000.6 Infnity Reference Speakers... The matching center speaker was the Infinity CC3, but I can't find one used anywhere, and my guess is there is probably a better speaker out there now that would still fit this system. Any ideas on an alternative center speaker that would still match my 2000.6's? Working on a budget...

I'd also love a subwoofer recommendation. THanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
The CC3 center channel was designed for those speakers and sounds really nice, i have one and just pm you.
 
Last edited:
+1 okeeteekid..........For 10 + year old speakers, you gotta spend lots of money to get a sweeter "front three" than those. I have two complete sets of 2000.6's and CC3's, plus spare drivers.
Acutally the RS5's (newer version of 2000.6's) sound alittle nicer, and you can make the .6's sound the same, by changing the tweeter cap on the .6's to match the rs5.

my 2 cents Stu
 
Acutally the RS5's (newer version of 2000.6's) sound alittle nicer, and you can make the .6's sound the same, by changing the tweeter cap on the .6's to match the rs5. Stu

And the Overture series is also a perfect match with the CC3 even though Infinity had an Overture 1 w/ built in powered woofer that could be mounted sideways. I ran Overture 3s and a CC3 for many years in our AV room.

Greg
 
Back
Top Bottom