• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Replacement rubber surround for Yamaha NS-4

Rey1

Super Member
Hi everyone,

I have one NS-4 that requires a replacement surround. They are rubber not foam. Measurements of the existing surround seem to be: Inner surround diameter 146mm; roll inner diameter 156mm; roll outer diameter 180mm; diameter of surround around 200-205mm

Measurements are from the existing original. I can't find anything close (within 3mm) on the internet. Does anyone have any suggestions for options?

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi everyone,

I have one NS-4 that requires a replacement surround. They are rubber not foam. Measurements of the existing surround seem to be: Inner surround diameter 146mm; roll inner diameter 156mm; roll outer diameter 180mm; diameter of surround around 200-205mm

Measurements are from the existing original. I can't find anything close (within 3mm) on the internet. Does anyone have any suggestions for options?

Thanks
Why does it need replacement and can you up load some pictures of the speaker. Thx
 
Someone replaced one of the rubber surrounds with foam a long time ago. The foam has since rotted and I'd like to put rubber back. I'll try and load up so photos in the afternoon.
Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom