• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Replacement SX-1980 speaker selector switch

88gibson

Active Member
Tonight when I removed the meter driver board for my sx-1980 I discovered why my speaker selector switches weren't working. It seems that a neighboring resistor had gone up in flames and melted the "speaker A" switch. It was all part of its original catastrophic melt down. Does anyone know where I can get a switch? It's a 24 pin switch.

Derek
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't know about 24 pin switches, here's an auction (#230194727115) you know where that has 12 pin switches, 3 actually with 3 different travel lengths.

It has a picture worth looking at.
 
I sent him an e-mail with the original part number. He says he has other switches. Thank you so much for the link!

Derek
 
Back
Top Bottom