• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Replacement transistors for a Harman Kardon Citation Eleven.

OldStuff

Well-Known Member
I am working on a Harman Kardon Citation Eleven, I need to buy some replacement transistors. I know very little about them, so obviously I need some help. I just bought a small tester a while back and I used it to test my "Preamp output pc board". Two of my transistors are saying they are resistors, so obviously they are bad. One looks like a "PNP" transistor and the other is round, both are three legged.
Part numbers are:
1). 2N3417 Motorola EL-238 Series H/K part number: 43025972 (The one that is round but looks like a "PNP" transistor in Mouser). I don't know if that matters.

2). FET P-CHAN AMRLCO. H/K part number: 43022956 The part number on the "PNP" is: M351 25972


It these parts are available, I would like to know which are the right parts and where I can purchase them. All assistance is appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
Is there a replacement for the FET P-CHAN AMRLCO. H/K part number: 43022956 The part number on the "PNP" is: M351 25972?
I think the p/n for this part is BC239C. Both Mouser and Digitkey do not sell them. I find some on Ebay, but I can say I trust them to be good parts.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom