Hall442
New Member
Replacement Voice Coils for 8 inch Woofer on Marantz 440 HDs...
Hello folks! Does anyone have a link? Or know the size of the coil to get an aftermarket from China (not my 1st choice by FAR, but I am having ZERO luck finding any references)? I have a set I got from Facebook marketplace. One appears fine, but the other, the speaker cone is ENTIRELY gone. The basket, spider and coil are still there., but the cone itself is nowhere to be found. not even shreds of it. lol. I have sourced replacement cones, but cannot find any specific references to the voice coil. I am not expecting them to be any good, since it would take something catastrophic to shred a cone in this manner. SO, I would like to be prepared. I am going to rebuild these on my own. Crossovers included if necessary. lol. Thanks in advance for any assistance. it is Most Appreciated!
Hello folks! Does anyone have a link? Or know the size of the coil to get an aftermarket from China (not my 1st choice by FAR, but I am having ZERO luck finding any references)? I have a set I got from Facebook marketplace. One appears fine, but the other, the speaker cone is ENTIRELY gone. The basket, spider and coil are still there., but the cone itself is nowhere to be found. not even shreds of it. lol. I have sourced replacement cones, but cannot find any specific references to the voice coil. I am not expecting them to be any good, since it would take something catastrophic to shred a cone in this manner. SO, I would like to be prepared. I am going to rebuild these on my own. Crossovers included if necessary. lol. Thanks in advance for any assistance. it is Most Appreciated!



