• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

replacing lamps on a Realistic sta-95

caddisgeek

sorry.......what?
Hey all, picked up a Realistic sta-95 at a garage sale for $20, powered it up when I got it home, it worked but no lights on tuning dial or tuning meters. Opened it up and found a loose wire from the signal meter, so a hooked that up and got light, then replaced the lamps for the tuning dial and they work. My problem is I cant find how to replace the lamp for the tuning meter. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Steve
 
Register to hide this ad
I seem to remember that the lamp for the meter is actually located INSIDE the meter for that unit.

DH

Hey all, picked up a Realistic sta-95 at a garage sale for $20, powered it up when I got it home, it worked but no lights on tuning dial or tuning meters. Opened it up and found a loose wire from the signal meter, so a hooked that up and got light, then replaced the lamps for the tuning dial and they work. My problem is I cant find how to replace the lamp for the tuning meter. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Steve
 
Back
Top Bottom