• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Replacing VU meter light bulbs on Marantz 5030B

sancho22

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am trying to replace the light bulbs behind the meters on my Marantz 5030B, but can not take off the plastic assembly which houses the bulbs. I tried to search the froum but could not find any helpful threads.
Could you direct me to thread or let me know what si the best way to replace the bulbs?
THANKS!
 
Register to hide this ad
It's easy and difficult,
2 little plastic clips are holding the lamps,
Difficult because it's impossible to remove the plate without breaking the piece of plastic

Good luck

Tony
 
Tony
That wa sexactly my concern and was hoping someone figuered out a "trick" how to avoid the damage.
 
Success!

I was able to patiently, bit by bit losen the little holder and one by one, carefully depress the little plastic clips without braking.
The new bulb is in without any damage. My first success!
Now I need to change belts - not today though.
 
Back
Top Bottom