• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

reproduction faceplates: who makes them in 2024?

oldtubesound

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi folks,

What companies (or individuals) would make a copy of a vintage integrated amp faceplate if I send them the faceplate?

I know of amkproducts.com and vintagehifiaudio.com but would like to have a list of all the other options.
 
Register to hide this ad
Found these guys thanks to the "Similar threads" links:

https://www.frontpanelexpress.com/products#printing

It doesn't say if they will clone an existing faceplate for restoration but I imagine in this case money can buy happiness. Seems like an uncomplicated 19" front plate runs $200-300, so you better really like the component. It is typically pretty straightforward to convert from a photo to a CAD drawing but it definitely requires skilled labor.
 
Back
Top Bottom