• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Request for New York City pickup

crooner

Tube Marantzed
Hi Folks!
Merry Christmas.
I am looking for a fellow AK member in the NYC area to pick up an APS in-tenna indoor attic FM antenna for me. I really want this antenna for my Marantz tuner and a fellow audiophile has one for free pick-up. He won't ship.

Of course, I will take care of all necessary expenses. Hopefully it won't be that hard to ship to San Diego, CA.

Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
Awesome Jack!
Used to have an external antenna in my former house. Now in a condo, reception is marginal at best.
Happy new year!
Nestor

I live right across the antenna's and still have mediocre at best reception. PM details about who to contact for pick up/
 
Thanks Jack!
Much appreciated!!!
I have all the information you need.
:thmbsp:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom