• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Resurrecting 500-C SN55172 (was 500-C funeral)

Epilogue:
This receiver now resides with AK'er EPI-center.
He bought something else and ended up coming back for this.
Can't say I blame him. It's a fine piece.
 
I bought this receiver back last week from EPI-center after it spent three years with him.
I'll be doing some more work to it because I know more now, and then it'll go to a neighbor who wants it.
So that's, what, the fourth time it's come to me?
First I bought it.
Second I did some update work and sold it to gigbyt.
Third I bought it back after gigbyt settled with the insurance company and restored it and sold it to EPI-center.
Now, for the fourth pass, I'll be updating it again.
This one must feel safe nearby.
Hopefully when it's in a neighbor's house it will know I'm only about 500 feet away.
 
Back
Top Bottom