• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Revamped home office

retrodude

Well-Known Member
I took a little time, but I finally got my home office redone. Repainted & new flooring. Also, built my desk & custom cabinet for my gear.
As for my system;

Marantz 4270 Receiver (from CL)
Teac A-4010S R-2-R (from AKer)
Kenwood KD-2055 TT (eBay)
BIC Venturi Speakers (from CL)
Denon DR-M07 Cassette (yard sale)
Kenwood DP-R3070 CD (yard sale)

Both the cabinet & desk are 3/4" Birch Plywood with Rosewood Stain & Tung Oil Finish.
I work about 2 days a week here & the rest on the road. Also spend a lot of evenings here!
 

Attachments

  • P1010060.jpg
    P1010060.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 123
  • P1010061.jpg
    P1010061.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010062.jpg
    P1010062.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 62
  • P1010065.jpg
    P1010065.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 81
  • P1010066.jpg
    P1010066.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 90
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom