• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rich Acoustic Speakers

byoung334

Active Member
I picked up a pair of Rich Acoustic 2 way speakers yesterday. They are a ported design. The woofers are cast aluminum frame made in Norway. The sound is awesome, very similar to my New Large Advents. They have an 8" woofer and 3/4" dome tweeter. I will post pics tonight.

Anybody have any experience with these?
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm unfamiliar with the brand, but Norway would probably indicate Seas drivers which is typically a very good thing.
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I am gling to audition a set of Rich Acoustic Labs R40 speakers in a couple of days. Seller compared them to ads speakers favorably and mentioned SEAS and vifa drivers but hasn't looked, never needed to he says. They are 2 way with what looks like an 8 inch and roind tweeter in a handsome rounded edge cabinet a la ads that's for sure. In the time that has passed since this thread was alive I wonder if there is any more information about the Rich Acoustics now? I'll find out in a couple days. I do have pics if it would help but they only tell me that they appear well made and beautiful in appearance.
 
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I am gling to audition a set of Rich Acoustic Labs R40 speakers in a couple of days. Seller compared them to ads speakers favorably and mentioned SEAS and vifa drivers but hasn't looked, never needed to he says. They are 2 way with what looks like an 8 inch and roind tweeter in a handsome rounded edge cabinet a la ads that's for sure. In the time that has passed since this thread was alive I wonder if there is any more information about the Rich Acoustics now? I'll find out in a couple days. I do have pics if it would help but they only tell me that they appear well made and beautiful in appearance.
Can you post your pictures? I picked up a pair of Rich Acoustic speakers but there is no model # on them.
 
Back
Top Bottom