• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ridiculous price on a Technics SL 1500 tt

Register to hide this ad
He is also a liar. He says he is the original owner, yet he does not have a record to "try it out":lmao:
 
In good shape, with a half way decent cartridge, I'de pay $150 easy

Maybe, but it would have to be a pretty good cart. I am more of a 1200 guy so I know at $150 I am getting in the neighborhood of a used 1200.
 
He is also a liar. He says he is the original owner, yet he does not have a record to "try it out":lmao:

No, he says he is the "only owner". In other words, there are no liens on the turntable and you won't have to worry about other owners claiming a right to the table after you buy it. :lmao:
 
Back
Top Bottom