• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ring / edge clamp for SOTA Sapphire late 80's model?

redondo2018

Active Member
Anyone know if there is a workable ring / edge clamp for a SOTA Sapphire? (I'd call it the "base" model" Sapphire without the vacuum, mine is from like '89 or so I think). I have a center clamp but would like to tamp down some edge warps... thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Anyone know if there is a workable ring / edge clamp for a SOTA Sapphire? (I'd call it the "base" model" Sapphire without the vacuum, mine is from like '89 or so I think). I have a center clamp but would like to tamp down some edge warps... thanks!


For the money of a peripheral ring Id try to sell the Sapphire and look for a used vacuum platter NOVA .

Might take some time but Its possible.

Athanasios
 
Back
Top Bottom