• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RIP Joe South

Register to hide this ad
G'day all, I'm very sorry to hear of this. He wrote some fantastic songs. :yes: 'Games people play' is one of my all time favourites and every bit as relevant today. :yes: Regards, Felix aka catman.
 
Another song in the "Games People Play" vein was by Henson Cargill, "Skip A Rope". Filled with social commentary like Games, I wished upon first hearing these brilliant songs that there was a lot more where they came from. They were heavy and very controversial, as they came out at the height of bubblegum (which I loved too). Check out "Skip A Rope" for "daddy hates mommy, mommy hates dad"-type lyrics. RIP Joe South, the author of the brilliant "Hush".
 
Back
Top Bottom