• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Roadside America (or elsewhere)

York barbell man- York, PA. He is on a rooftop rotating platform alongside I-83.

yorkbb.jpg

yorkbb2.jpg

yorkbb3.jpg
Scene in action
 
I suppose there's a logical explanation for its existence.
York Barbell is a product. Think: actual free weight gyms. Not the softcore soccer mom and lacrosse dad "Fitness Centers" you mostly see.

Also, the weightlifting HOF is there.
I travel past it several times a year.
 
York Barbell is a product. Think: actual free weight gyms. Not the softcore soccer mom and lacrosse dad "Fitness Centers" you mostly see.

Also, the weightlifting HOF is there.
I travel past it several times a year.
A-ha! Did not know that.
 
Back
Top Bottom