• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rogers LS-5 Speakers

jjrubino

New Member
I just purchased a pair of Rogers LS-5 speakers on eBay. When I try to find information on them, I keep seeing references to LS-5/9s. Some the pictures associated with the discussions look like my speakers, while others do not. I have attached a couple of pictures. Can anyone tell me whether these are LS-5/9s or something else? Any info will be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Rogers LS5 Front.jpg
    Rogers LS5 Front.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Rogers LS5.jpg
    Rogers LS5.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 240
  • Rogers LS5 Inspection Tag.jpg
    Rogers LS5 Inspection Tag.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 236
Register to hide this ad
Thanks, Sreten. I hope they sound good. Using that link you sent, I found a link to a review of the LS7 that was done in 1983. I was suspecting that the ones I bought were from that time frame. I added better pictures as I learn how to use the site.

$(KGrHqRHJDQE8f,TBzQCBPPv8BCBTw~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJDoE8fpPrTnqBPPv8c5Yb!~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJDgE8for8cT9BPPv8rsI5g~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJC4E8fW,EPnUBPPv8pdfhQ~~60_58.JPG
 
great speakers. used to own a pair of those and would love to find a set again. awesome imaging, a little weak on bass (typical british?) but a small sub would round that out depending on your taste. they look great in the pics, enjoy!!
 
They are indeed the LS5.

I used to like the sound of the Studio 1 and the LS 7. :yes: :thmbsp:


I've never liked the LS3/5A. :no: :thumbsdn:
 
I got the LS5s today. They are not large, but they sound surprisingly nice and have nice imaging. I do not consider myself an audiophile, but they sound very nice to me. I have them on a MAC 4300 receiver using a B&W active sub. It is very realistic!
 
Rogers Export Monitors Crossover Wiring Diagram

Hi. Hopefully I am not hijacking someone else`s thread here. I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the Rogers Export Monitor Crossovers. Can anyone please help? Thanks so much.
 
Rogers Export Monitors Crossover Wiring Diagram

Hi. Hopefully I am not hijacking someone else`s thread here. I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the Rogers Export Monitor Crossovers. Can anyone please help? Thanks so much.

Some years late, but I have the crossover diagram for early Rogers Export Monitors / Rogers LS3/6
 
Back
Top Bottom