• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Roland VP-330, sort of.

Gazdatronik

Super Member
Behringer is re-releasing the VP-330, and that reminded me that I was curious as to how its choir function worked. Turns out its a whole lotta fixed bandpass filters, 14 of them in fact.

I found the specs for the filters, and in about an hour, using Reason 3.0, and a separate tone generator to tune the filters(Reason is for techno-DJ's, not for experimenters), got something pretty close.
Which begs the question, why haven't I been making and using vast filter banks the whole time? This is cool!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom