• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Room EQ Wizard can't find my microphone.

audiomagnate

Addicted Member
I ran into this exact situation several years ago with a completely different setup but can't remember what I did to fix it. My mic and speakers work fine in Skype, Zoom and other programs, but with REW the mic is dead. I'm using an analog measuring mic plugged into a PreSonus 24c connected to the PC via USB. I get good levels on the PreSonus VU meter and have tried changing input settings in REW and in my PC's sound settings to no avail.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom