bikingbuddha
Well-Known Member
I came across a ROTEL RA-820BX for cheap, After a good clean up it sounds wonderful and works perfectly fine. However it came without any of those push button caps where I should press to go from one input to another, Even to make stereo mono. Luckily power button and volume knob are there. Without button caps, I simply have to use a blunt pin to press the buttons. lol!
Any suggestions? I came across these button caps in Aliexpress, i was just wandering if they fit through those small square holes. I just posted a photo of those buttons. A lot of folks suggested me to get the buttons 3D printed, but then i don't have a single button to take as the source.
I am just looking for a inexpensive way to give those button caps to the amp. It doesn't have to perfectly fit it, just good enough to switch from one input to another.
Any suggestions? I came across these button caps in Aliexpress, i was just wandering if they fit through those small square holes. I just posted a photo of those buttons. A lot of folks suggested me to get the buttons 3D printed, but then i don't have a single button to take as the source.
I am just looking for a inexpensive way to give those button caps to the amp. It doesn't have to perfectly fit it, just good enough to switch from one input to another.
