• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Roy's sick.....

Register to hide this ad
I hope for the best for Roy. And 75center, nice jesture from a KU fan for posting this about Roy. I know he left a very bitter taste in KU fans mouths when he left for NC.:thmbsp:
 
Beating North Carolina in 2008 and 2012 took a lot of the sting out of losing Roy. Roy even wore a KU pin or sticker on his shirt in the championship game in 2008.

The comments on the KU blogs are wishing him well.
 
Still waiting for more hard news on this one. Hopefully, things aren't as ominous as the tight hush on the matter is making them seem.
 
I keep checking web sites, but nothing more has come out, except that he went home the day after surgery. I am afraid he will have bad news. If it was good news it would be all over the internet.

I do not understand why it takes a week to get results. I have flunked my mammogram a few times and had to see the surgeon. Sometimes they were able to tell me the result while I was coming out of anesthesia in the recovery room.

Perhaps they already know what's going on and they are letting him and his family absorb everything before they make announcements????
 
Glad to hear it. :thmbsp: I'm not very familiar with him, but I was hoping he'd make a good recovery, for Darcy's sake.
 
Back
Top Bottom