• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rs6

srb02

"Infinity Speaker" Man Cave
Oh no, my RSIII's had babys.

Real nice Craigslist find. Pristine RS6's. Not a mark on the cabs, one, teenny tiny hole in one grill, great emblems.
Of course I have to refoam the woofers, but until UPS arrives they are playable.

I love Emits and Poly-domes.
As I re-foam them I'll take better pics.

my two cents Stu
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20130821-00211.jpg
    IMG-20130821-00211.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20130821-00210.jpg
    IMG-20130821-00210.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-20130821-00208.jpg
    IMG-20130821-00208.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20130821-00207.jpg
    IMG-20130821-00207.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20130821-00205.jpg
    IMG-20130821-00205.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 23
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom