• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RSL Speaker Systems Model? Specs?

sauvong

Active Member
Well folks, I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this find. Scored a RSL speaker at a local thrift. Frantically went around the store looking for the other speaker, which was no where to be found. Talked to a few of the clerks and found one that said, "oh we threw the other one in the trash, the part around the bottom speaker was ripped."

I said, "YOU DID WHAT! Can you dig it out of the trash!!" He said that it was a long time ago and at the bottom of the dumpster. Oh well I left him my number and offered some cash if he found the speaker. No calls yet so it's probably gone to speaker heaven.

There isn't a model # on this thing and I know some of you guys have RSL speakers. Can you help? The build quality is superb, wish I had to other one to get the full listen on these speakers.

rsl1.jpg

rsl2.jpg

rsl3.jpg

rsl4.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
You got a PM and I have three of these. They are the smaller ones in this family portrait, RSL Magnificent. Solid oak construction, wired with Monster cable, very nice and sold with 100 watt power handling. You might think I'm sorta into these...
 
You got a PM and I have three of these. They are the smaller ones in this family portrait, RSL Magnificent. Solid oak construction, wired with Monster cable, very nice and sold with 100 watt power handling. You might think I'm sorta into these...
Hello,
Picking up a very old thread here, but I just picked up a pair of magnificent speakers and was looking for the circuit diagram and capacitor specs. Do you have these or know where to find them? I've had no luck web surfing.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom