• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RT-707 with very low volume

Matt Mincer

Active Member
Apologies in advance. This is going to be a long one and I’m going to post on a few other pages. I’m working on an RT-707. The output volume is almost nonexistent out of either channel and from the tape and source. Also the meters don’t move. I think the problem is on the amp board. The diodes (below) are warm though they all test good.The voltages on all of the transistors circled are far off from what they should be. I have removed and tested all of the transistors out of circuit and they are all fine. I’m at my wits end. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should try next? Thx
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2471.jpeg
    IMG_2471.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2472.jpeg
    IMG_2472.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20260923T101646.jpeg
    20260923T101646.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 4
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom