• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rtr G200 in need of new 10” driver

DanielR27

New Member
Hello,

I’m in need of a new 10 inch driver for my rtr g200’s. I’m not sure it’s even appropriate to ask, but if anyone has one, I would pay handsomely for it. Even if it needs re foamed… I’m wanting to replace one of the ones that I currently use. Although it is likely OK… if has a slight rattle at 45hz (sometimes). I just wanna replace it! Or does anyone have any recommendations on other speaker models that I could use to replace the stock drivers in the g200’s? I’ve been looking at this Jensen 10” drivers with matching impedance. I’ll attach link below…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4053177202...m_6pajrtmw&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

thanks y’all

Best,

Dan

Ps. Here’s the stock unit I’m trying to replace.
85C1AD57-E553-413C-AF83-3DA817D88C4A.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 6139E12C-05BD-425A-BF8A-A536BDA87CBA.jpeg
    6139E12C-05BD-425A-BF8A-A536BDA87CBA.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 7
Register to hide this ad
Think about becoming a subscriber and you can place a wtb ad for your woofer in a section dedicated for just that.
 
I was actually able to locate a pair. Guy on eBay was selling grill covers for the g200’s & I messaged asking if he also had the drivers. Turns out he did. Pretty good luck. I’ll become a member. Thanks & best of luck to you all out there!
 
Back
Top Bottom