• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rush Archives - Well that was fun...

cubby01

aka Buck
Let me say my first exposure to Rush was '2112' while I was in high school, then 'All the worlds...', then 'Fairwell to Kings'. At college my musical taste changed somewhat. That was oh so many years ago. I still have the old Rush LPs but they don't see the turntable very often. Well today I at a yard sale I ran across the 'Rush Archives' - the '78 reissue of their first three LPs (Rush, Fly By Night, Caress of Steel) as a box set. What fun it's been to listen to this set straight through. :yes: I'm just about through the 3rd disk and may be heading down to the LP shelves later to pull 2112. :thmbsp:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
That's the only Rush compilation I don't have! :D

Enjoy, and man it sounds like there are plenty of other Rush albums you need to hear/revisit (Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, Signals...for starters! :D).
 
My first rush album was "Hemispheres". It's still my favorite. The worst track on that album ids "circumstanses" and it kicks ass. They are great in concert too!
 
My first rush album was "Hemispheres". It's still my favorite. The worst track on that album ids "circumstanses" and it kicks ass. They are great in concert too!

I agree that Circumstances is the "worst" song on that album but still awesome (as with so many of the "weaker" Rush songs). Seeing Circumstances live was a treat...it's on the Snakes and Arrows live album if you don't have it btw.
 
Back
Top Bottom