• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Russound TMS-2

zyrtecx

New Member
I'm in need of a Russound TMS-2 or TMS-5 operation manual or operation sheet...
I have look everywhere and unable to locate anything... Maybe someone here has one that they would share with me.
Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a TMS-3. They're not that complicated. If you have specific questions perhaps I could answer them.
 
I have send email to russound requesting an instruction sheet...
JoelESP9... can you explain the basic switch operations...
 
It turns out I still have the original manual for my TMS-3. I thought it was lost in the mists of time. PM me with your email address and I'll send a scan of it to you as an email attachment.

After looking at the manual I see that what I have is a TMS-1. Doh! It says TMS-1 on the box. Where I got TMS-3 from I have no idea. Regardless, the offer of a scan still stands.
 
Last edited:
I have not received the scanned manual yet! Just forget it... I'll just figure it out on my on...
Don't need the darn Manual or instruction or instruction sheet...
 
i have a tms1 and even with the instruction manual, it is confusing. once you get the hang of it, switching the ins for the outs will get you there. the logic of it is daunting at first.
 
I've re-sent both emails @ 12:19 and 12:20 PM today. I may have neglected to enter a subject the first time. That may be the reason you didn't get them. Also, please check your spam detector.
 
Last edited:
I have a TMS-5 and have no idea what the Add-On jacks are for on the back of the TMS-5,
see attached.
Does anyone know what these jacks are used for? image.jpeg
 
The add on jacks allow you to daisy chain the busses together with other like units. I have two TMS-2 (5 station) one TMS-3 (3 station) and two TMS-10 (10 station). All have the add on jacks except the 3 station unit. The 10 station units will also handle two processors
 
Glad to help. Let me know if you need more help. I'll even talk you through it over the phone if that will help.
 
It turns out I still have the original manual for my TMS-3. I thought it was lost in the mists of time. PM me with your email address and I'll send a scan of it to you as an email attachment.

After looking at the manual I see that what I have is a TMS-1. Doh! It says TMS-1 on the box. Where I got TMS-3 from I have no idea. Regardless, the offer of a scan still stands.
Can u send me a email of the Russound TMS-3 manual? beckermichael24@gmail.com
 
Back
Top Bottom