• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sacramento - Run!

Register to hide this ad
Jubals have an entirely different load. The load pictured is the same as the Lancer 99, but the cabinet looks closer to a Jubal. :scratch2:
 
They look like Lancer 55's

page07.jpg
 
Yet another JBL on the Sacto list (actually located in Fresno), this one a bit out of my league dollar-wise: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/2095908004.html

eekk thats one paragon that I wouldn't want in my home, are we sure it is a paragon? looks a little small and over priced.

Theres been a lot of free speakers on the sfbay CL too. But haven't heard back from any of the reply's I made and the ads are still up. I wonder if they are gone or if the reply's are going to the junk mail folder.
 
OK, looks like the "free" JBLs were a scam. Here's the reply I got, Yahoo sent it directly to the spam folder...

Hi, sorry for getting back to you so late. The gentleman that contacted me already picked up the speakers. He was very thankful. The reason why I was getting rid of the speakers is because I had to buy something, and I decided to get a surround system. I got 'a coupon from a program online where they give you credit to spend at their partner stores, so all you can really use it in is the stores they give you, but I found a couple of nice options. All I did is put in my phone number and email in and they told me I can use it. I guess because you spend the money at their partner stores, they benefit from it too. You can try if you want, I already had my share. I did it here http://peerfly.com/x/0/640/25111/ Sorry again, I didn't think I'd have a taker so quickly.
 
Back
Top Bottom