70salesguy
Only 99 easy payments!
I recently purchased some items that Sam Cogley posted in Bartertown.
We were able to quickly agree on a price that we both were happy with. I sent him payment via his preferred method and he shipped the items out.
They were shipped when he said they would be and were well-packed. As a result, they arrived in excellent shape! The items were exactly as described.
Just wanted to let everyone know that he is a "Square Deal" kind of fellow and I hope to meet him in person someday! :yes:
We were able to quickly agree on a price that we both were happy with. I sent him payment via his preferred method and he shipped the items out.
They were shipped when he said they would be and were well-packed. As a result, they arrived in excellent shape! The items were exactly as described.
Just wanted to let everyone know that he is a "Square Deal" kind of fellow and I hope to meet him in person someday! :yes: