• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

San Jose to San Clemente? Tank of Gas?

Whitehall

Super Member
Banned
I've got a receiver and a pair of speakers plus a DVD player that I'm sending to my son and daughter-in-law in southern Orange County.

I can deliver it to you anywhere in Bay Area (especially in San Francisco since I have to pick it up there!)

I'll buy a tank of gas and a bag of chips.
 
Register to hide this ad
I will be driving that route at the end of December, and would be happy to help (subject to the size of the speakers, of course - as long as they are no larger than a pair of Large Advents, I can probably swing it) if that's soon enough.

Regards,
Sigurd
 
Back
Top Bottom