• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sandstrom: The AK'er Extraordinaire!

isRelative

Show Me What You Got
I'm not selling anything, nor am I buying anything, but I wanted to share how awesome Sandstrom is for giving me such a swell system to get me started in rebuilding my system. He bomb-proof packaged up the amp and preamp and they arrived a few days ago, along with some quality interconnects and AUX cable. I had to wait to take pictures and share because my Ikea Kallax wasn't set up and I didn't want to do Sandstrom a disservice and post up bad pictures of his awesome donation.

Thank you all who offered to help me back on my feet (ears). You guys and your generosity are the reason this community is so great. Keep on being awesome, I'll be sure to pay the AudioKarma forward when I get a chance.

Best Regards,
Brian

1.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
You even liquidated the red equipment cart Brian? Kallax? Lol

Great story and props to Sandstrom, very cool!
 
Hey Brian! Looking good! Glad you have it up and running and all got there safely. Those new speakers look beautiful, how do they sound?
 
You even liquidated the red equipment cart Brian? Kallax? Lol

Great story and props to Sandstrom, very cool!

I donated the red equipment cart to my church so the AV team wouldn't have to use their jank plastic cart that had been sagging over the years haha.

Hey Brian! Looking good! Glad you have it up and running and all got there safely. Those new speakers look beautiful, how do they sound?

The speakers sound really good and I got them for a really good price! The beautiful sound is only made possible by you :)
 
Great story and props to Sandstrom, very cool!

^^^ What he said! AK is the best and stories like these are the reason why. Hats off to Sandstrom and congrats to isRelative on getting back on his audio feet. I like your setup.
 
Back
Top Bottom