• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 2500

Larry

Active Member
I guy out in my neck of the woods is selling a Sansui sp2500. I've never been a big fan of Sansui speakers, and tend to let my ears be the judge. However, I've never heard these and know very little about them. Worth considering? I'd run them with a Pioneer 650.
Larry
 
Register to hide this ad
Larry

You definately need to let your ears be the judge. If you like you are more then welcome to stop by and listen to a pair of Sp1200's that I have for sale. The 2500 are a little different but they do have a lot in common.

Grumpy
 
i'm saying you would probably like 'em with the SX-650.
i like the pioneer cs speaker systems, but the sansui's were ok.

effiecient, and let the smaller amp sections in the older receivers stretch out.

pete
 
Back
Top Bottom