• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 350 Output Transistors

MIKE47

Active Member
I have a quick question and need just a little help.Can anyone tell me what type of replacement output transistors would be good for a Sansui 350 receiver? I can't really seem the right ones that I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Can you tell us the type number(s) of the ones in there now? - what do they look like? - post a picture?

You will be very unlikely to find exact replacements for the originals, however, there should be enough modern alternatives to choose from.
 
If you can't find the 2SD428 then from ON-Semi you can get the MJ15003G.

This would seem to be the closest modern substitute readily available substitute....
 
Thank guys, you have been a really big help. This will give me a starting point and get the ball moving. I am going to order these and report back on how things went on the repair. Once again I really do thank you all.:banana:

Mike47
 
in Germany Reichelt original Toshiba SC5198 still avalibale ( 1.20 Euro/pc.) - I love it's sound ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom