• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 4000 capacitor question

juice8200

New Member
I am in the middle of recapping my Sansui 4000 receiver. When I removed the bottom cover I noticed 2 capacitors labeled “.039 uf KCK” have small cracks near the leads. They are located near the middle right hand side when the unit is upside down. Since I purchased a recap kit off of eBay (peace.love.and.music) these are not included my current recapping effort.

My question is do these caps need replaced and if so what should I buy to replace them?

The seem to be related to the FM functions is they seem to get activated when FM is active.

So far I am not experiencing any issues with the receiver.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 25
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom